There are multiple Key Business Network groups currently running in the Brisbane area.
Meetings run for approximately 90 minutes and members are encouraged to allow time before and after the networking events to interact and network with other members and guests.
Key Business Network membership offers several points of difference from many other networking groups.
As a member you will:
- have the opportunity to promote your business briefly at every networking group
- have the opportunity each week to pass on referrals to other members and to give appreciation for referrals received and business that has already taken place
- be presented with a Key Education segment at each networking event. This segment could include networking tips to assist you in becoming an effective networker or business ideas to help you to expand your business
- enjoy the highly competitive fee structure
- have the opportunity to give a short presentation about your business to the other members of the networking group. This presentation will be done on a rotational basis with each member giving a presentation each week
- be exposed to the knowledge and expertise of Key Guest Speakers or Workshop facilitator at all networking events. The topics covered by our guest speakers are varied and provide regular professional and personal development to you as a member