Company: Onyx Online Law
The Legal Side of Business
Contracts don't have to be in Writing to be Binding
The benefit in having a written contract is not having to remember what was agreed a year, a month or even a week after you made the agreement.Even if you don’t have it written down, you probably do still have a contract that is enforceable.
Jeanette will introduce you to:
- the basic requirements of a contract before it is binding,
- some keys to creating clear contracts and
- some tips on how to read contracts.
She’ll also share some real life case studies so that you gain the benefit of other people’s experience.
Other Topics Covered By Jeanette Jifkins
- Website Compliance and all that Blah
Website Compliance and all that Blah
If you are one of the 97% of Australian SMEs with an online presence, well done! Next step, protecting your business online so that you can avoid nasty letters of demand.
Jeanette Jifkins is a lawyer who has been working closely with specialists in the digital marketing space for over 5 years. As a result she’s been able to distil the key areas of concern for business online so that you can gain pe ace of mind.
Jeanette will help you identify:
– what you’re already doing well
– what’s missing from your website
– current risks to your business and easy fixes